Where am I? Also, Announcement!

I can hear anyone visiting this blog asking where am I as I haven't posted in a few weeks. Sorry.

I've been trying to do the normal life stuff as well as write. Then I start to research and get caught up in it and there goes a whole day of writing. Life as a writer can be frustrating at times.

Anyhow, I have finished a very rough draft of Squid's story. I've given it to someone to read, but they haven't gotten back to me - probably because their life has gotten busy.

What am I working on you ask?
Welll... While writing Squid's story, another member within Squid's circle took to my heart, and so I started to write his story. Its taken me to places I've never dreamed and I've been researching and writing. I think I'm heading towards the end of the current story I'm working on.

What the upcoming starting page looks like for Book 2 - who will it be?
Its been an exciting time and researching more than I ever wanted to know...about places and equipment.

Announcement
I do have an announcement...and I want to see how many of you can spot links that are going on in the series. Yes, I didn't plan it, but it started to happen and things started to link in my brain.

All the books will link up in tiny ways...can you spot them?

Remember they call this service the Secret Service and its for a reason...

Anyhow, I'm off to see if I can write some more...if not then, at least I tried because I have been having moments of writers block as well.

Keep on reading...

Question for you my readers: What would you like to see? Where do you see Squid's story going? My mind wants to know...

Comments