I've been the author missing in action

 Hi Everyone

Sorry about not posting much, but 2020 has not been a kind year to most people as we know. 

I do hope everyone's been kind to themselves and others during this holiday season. 



As such, I just haven't felt like writing, and instead decided to learn something new like quilting. 

What I was to realize is that quilting, at least for me, is not a relaxing hobby. However, I was able to do 2 full quilts during 2020, and I think I got better as I went along. 

Also, we've had some health scares with my husband's mother and she's now moved into a nursing home care facility among all the lockdowns and virus outbreaks. 

However, towards the end of 2020, my writing spark has started to come back. I had some tiny scenes come to me and I put those down very roughly. Another was a scene I had started with some of my characters from the first small story I wrote. Again, that was a very roughly written scene. 

Like I said, the upside is the stories have started coming back to me again, where in 2019 and 2020 they had dried up among all the other upheaval we were dealing with. 

However, let's hope that 2021 is much better for you, me and everyone worldwide. 


Comments